Palm Springs, California
Surrounded by approximately 6 acres of botanical gardens with a backdrop of the beautiful foothills of the San Jacinto Mountains and the Indian Canyons, Colony 29 offers panoramic valley views from the property easterly to the Chocolate Mountains, and southerly to the Santa Rosa Mountain Range. The native landscaping and spanish-styled architecture surrounding the property was our inspiration for this rustic and natural color palette: terra-cotta, cactus green, and stone.
Carved into the bottom of the hill are two separate venues totaling over 12,000 square feet. A built in stage, outdoor lighting and sound, parking for 85 cars, and other amenities are all included along with nearly 7 acres of breathtaking architecture and gardens.
The private outdoor amphitheater included is lined by custom gazebos and lush queen palms, backdropped by the desert foothills. Just adjacent you will find a second 1500 square feet venue. With combined seating, this venue can accommodate 100-500 people.
Across the property, a labyrinth of stone pathways crawls up the mountainside; each turn revealing an unexpected view.
Guests will experience:
- gardens of cacti and agave
- citrus, guava, mango, and banana trees
- outdoor tubs and fireplaces
- a barbecue and fire pit terrace
- a grotto lined with grape vines
- intimate alcoves perfect for reading, meditating, or just enjoying the view
The landscaping of Colony 29 is a functional design element adding not only beauty, but also adding privacy. With a professionally designed/equipped venues and private on-site residences, Colony 29 offers the best of all worlds.
For event inquiries & rates, please contact: Kelly Mclean at Kelly@mcleancompanyrentals.com, 760-322-2500
For more information, visit: http://www.colony29.com
- Ceremony/Stage Area is 5500 square feet
- Reception Area is 6500 square feet
- Tents and other staked decor must be approved
- Generators must be approved too
- Additional restroom facilities are required if your guest count is over 50
- Open to all vendors
- 75-85 cars can be parked on site
- 3 nights required overnight plus event fee for weddings
- Per the city of Palm Springs, all music and events must end by 10 pm.