One&Only Ocean Club
On the white sand beaches of the Bahamas, One&Only Ocean Club is sure to give that wow factor to your tropical wedding weekend . Their noteworthy 12th-century Augustinian cloister crowns the terraced steps of the Versailles-inspired gardens and overlooks the resort’s verandah and pool, making this one of the most romantic and elegant destinations in the Bahamas.
There are six outdoor venue options on location; the largest four can be arranged for a reception or ceremony.
The Beach Deck overlooks the ocean and offers a panoramic view of the scenery. This idyllic venue can hold up to 100 guests. The Pool Terrace can hold up to 110 guests for a seated dinner overlooking the main pool.
Next to the Terrace is the Versailles Garden, with the rows of gardens rising towards the grand view of the Augustinian Cloister. This area requires a tent rental and can be arranged with lounges, bars, and seated dining for unlimited entertainment.
The Augustinian Cloister is on the very top of the Versailles gardens and holds a 12th century arch overlooking the Nassau Harbor. This dramatic view is the most popular area for bridal party photo shoots because of the beautifully detailed architecture.
- One&Only Spa offers pre-wedding services such as the “Celebrating You” package, which includes a manicure, pedicure, massage, hair styling and make-up for the bride
- 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Weiskopf that stretches 7,100 yards
- Guests can choose to stay in two distinct wings in the hotel, cottages nestled in the gardens, or three luxurious villas
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Each guest receives a 24-hour personal butler service and champagne and strawberries delivered each afternoon
- The Versailles Garden and Augustinian Cloister can accommodate up to 120 guests for a ceremony or reception