Montage Palmetto Bluff, Bluffton, South Carolina
A waterside chapel, classic and elegant. Ballroom spaces to die for. A unique wine cellar for intimate affairs. A tentable outdoor space on the lawn. A yacht built in 1913. Each of these distinctive venues and more make up the 10,000+ square feet of event space available at the beautiful Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina. Located between Savannah and Hilton Head Island, this 20,000 acre resort allows for complete customization of a couple’s wedding dreams in a romantic setting.
Montage Palmetto Bluff sits along the May River and features a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course as well as a spa, a shooting club, fishing sites, nature trails and a marina. Its elegant accommodations include cottages, individual guest rooms, suites and spacious village homes as options for guests’ stay. The property also includes four separate restaurants with varying cuisine offerings. Tall oaks overhung gracefully by Spanish moss line walkways amongst the property’s colonial-style structures, and palm trees along the waterfront strung with lights enchant visitors.
For a celebration at Montage Palmetto Bluff, couples may choose between the traditional Waterside Chapel, the Oak Ballroom within the Riverhouse Restaurant, the Village Green lawn, and the massive Wilson Ballroom, which can be divided into spaces of varying sizes. The Wine Cellar provides a charming space for smaller gatherings, and what wedding party wouldn’t love a sail on the river aboard the 60-foot Grace Yacht? Additional venues round out a broad selection of event spaces, and this September the resort will finish a second chapel that will seat up to 185.
Get your fix for a waterside celebration set amongst Southern tradition and the hospitality so well-known in the region with a wedding at Montage Palmetto Bluff!
- Located 23 miles from the Savannah, Georgia airport
- Oak Ballroom seats up to 120 inside, with seating on the veranda available for an additional 55 guests
- Wilson Ballroom features nearly 7,000 square feet to hold up to 700 people or may be sectioned off for varying party sizes
- Waterside Chapel seats up to 120 on traditional wooden pews
- Village Green is an outdoor space that can be tented; rental of the space does not include tent and necessary rentals. Events at Village Green must conclude by 10 p.m.
For more information, please contact Shannan Caldwell, catering sales manager, at 843-706-6573.