Event Blueprint Design Workshop
Event Blueprint is a professional design workshop hosted by Emily Clarke Events. This intimate one-day forum will focus on the framework and fundamentals of event design, while also encouraging individuals to find inspiration as well as build confidence in their own design capability.
Our lineup of dynamic speakers has been curated based on their unique talents, experiences and approachable expertise. Our goal is to give attendees the tangible tools and actionable skills needed to create fabulous designs for future celebrations.
This workshop includes one day of attainable education and personal time with each of our talented speakers in a friendly and relaxed environment in the Garden Room of the Rosewood Crescent.
This conference will highlight the following topics and how they relate to Design:
- Branding your Design Business
- Ceci Johnson of Ceci New York
- Social Media and Photo Styling
- Samantha Roberts of Maid of Social
- Creating Impactful Rooms
- Todd Fiscus of Todd Events
- Etiquette and Tablescape Design
- Julian Leaver of Rosewood Crescent
- Destination and Design
- Emily Clarke of Emily Clarke Events
- Nurturing your Creativity
- Debby Jewesson of Branching Out Events
- Editors Eye: How to get your Designs Published
- Walt Shepard – Publish/Editor-in-Chief INSIDE Weddings
An intimate lunch is included in the program, as well as a few fun surprises and networking opportunities.
Workshop fee is $375.00
We hope to see you there!